Friday, September 25, 2009

Office Coffee Rant

Not to sound ungrateful, because I'm not, but there's just something odd about the coffee situation at my office. First, this is my favorite office cup, based on the shape and such. It has a Krispy Kreme logo on it. We are a very long way from the nearest outlet. This doesn't stop people from having them fed exed up here and selling them by the box as fundraisers. But I suspect that may be another post all together. Suffice it to say that it makes me want donuts.

Second, I sometimes like a milky cup of coffee. Stop shuddering, Mom, it's a nice change. Here's the really weird part. Milk substance choices: not powdered creamer (thank you!), fat free half and half, long life (no refrigeration needed) half and half, non fat milk. I like my fat. Especially the tiny amount I drink in the odd cup of coffee I consume. If a person was so worried about fat, wouldn't they take other larger steps, like increase their exercise or not have cookies and ice cream every day? I don't get it.

No comments: