Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Since I stopped working at the sports bar I don't get much exposure to sports events. I barely even knew the big day for football was upon us. I happened to be at the pet store and picked up a couple new toys for the dogs to celebrate the occasion. Percy got a new fluffy football...


...and the big dog got a yellow chick, both with squeakers.


Apparently Percy thought both toys should be hers, so she remedied the situation. Luckily she isn't too good at hoarding and Tatonka was able to commendere the football. I think there's a name for that move in football....maybe a fumble or a recovery?


I know there's no name for this move in football, unless you count it as a referee replay review?



Ultimately Bear found the whole activity not worthy of her attention and time. And Percy destroyed the chick. A good way to celebrate game day, just don't ask me who won.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is possible to do repair surgery on stuffed toys. I found the Petsmart sells replacement squeakers....