Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Digs - 6 Months Delayed

As a study break between finals and final papers and final presentations I would like to take this opportunity to catch up on blog posts that should have occurred six months (or more) ago. I don't even have a clue where most of my pictures are at the moment, but I found these on the camera. As you can see, I have a very light living room that plants thrive in. No furniture, so plenty of bike parking. The dogs love the low windows. And the queen approves of her throne.


I do have one folding butterfly style chair in the living room and Frog totally digs it. Someday I will have a second chair so I can sit without fear of fur.


The new digs are a duplex, which is a nice halfway house between Heaven and Hell, my last two places. This one comes with Niwt, my neighbor/landlord/dog sitter/friend. He sometimes likes to borrow my dog for errands, and now I ask a lot more questions when he does. Last time, he also took Tatonka's harness and together they drug this spool home. Niwt has painted it neon green to stave off the winter blues.



I have the street side unit, but from my front door I can see the park across the creek. There is a major trail along the creek; 4 miles to school by foot, bike, or skis.



No comments: