Friday, July 31, 2009

Countdown to Move

Smokey and I are preparing to occupy our friend's house while they are off galavanting around the planet. You wouldn't necessarily know this based on the current state of our apartment. Mostly this is because we have both been clocking way too many hours at work. Fair enough on his part, trying to launch a business and all, but I don't have that kind of excuse. I can't say it's so much that I love my office space or the act of pushing around (electronic) paper so much. Maybe it's just the fun of sometimes opening an email from a field superintendent and finding pictures like this from a project I have been spending stupid amounts of time working on. Yes, that is a toilet. With a view. This is my selling ice to Eskimos project.


And you thought living near a fault line was crazy? I wonder if FEMA knows about this? Or the local insurance company?


Ever worried your view of the world was a little twisted? How about that of your local church? If your church looks like this I think it has a justifiable reason.



And this view never changes. No buildings to block your view. No jet planes ruining your peaceful contemplation of the universe. No jet boat races. No freeway noise. Also no running water.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your move. Sorry I'm not there to help you move.

Thanks for the good laugh from "Toilet with a view"