Friday, August 6, 2010

More Fun From the Fourth

My dependency on others for photos must come to an end soon. It's driving me crazy and keeping me from posting here. I did a post a few weeks ago about my 4th of July and this is evidence from funness elluded to there. No evidence of the rocky bike ride from hell wherin I launched myself off my bike repeatedly into the rocky ditch and was assured that no, this is totally a biking trail. Turns out Niwt maybe exagerates things a little. We eventually stashed the bikes in the bushes next to the trail when it became obvious to me we were on a descent I didn't want to carry my bike back up.


And we hit the beach. In the rain and wind and it was fabulous. The dogs had a great time. I had a great time. We all got outside and got to play.


And then we got to retire to the porch of the cabin for fun with wine, knitting and another stick. All the elements I treasure in a weekend, except for cats and food.


No comments: