Friday, January 15, 2010

25 Minutes

Last night I had dog training after work. I finished at 7:17pm. I went home, changed clothes, waxed my skis, loaded them into the truck, and drove to the ski area. It was 7:42 when I got there. And the skiing was awesome. Except that one of Smokey's poles broke and I missed a turn so we ended up going an extra mile or so. Overall, a great reason to love Anchorage. I don't think I could even get from a dog training area to my house in 25 minutes in Portland, let alone to a ski area. Also, I'm proud of how long and hard Tatonka worked just to find an article. I'm looking forward to him progressing in this discipline and making it more obvious for me when he smells something. The learning curve is steep for both of us right now. But it's still fun.

No comments: