Thursday, February 19, 2015

Scene Near Home by Simply Looking UP

One great thing about having dogs is that you have to take them outside.  In all weather.  And if they are big dogs the more time spent outside the better.  Sometimes it amazes me what they don't see.  Right above their heads on the trail.  Good thing they aren't small enough to even contemplate picking up.  


Soon I will have to set my alarm earlier and actually get out of bed earlier to see the sunrise.  Which is normally very exciting.  This morning however, I was acutely aware that last night I had an episode of Midnight Taxes with my wonderful man.  Very entertaining.  And necessary if we want to make an offer on a lovely house we looked at yesterday, complete with red shag carpet on the ceiling of one of the bedrooms.  Nope, not kidding.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL WHO WOULD PUT SHAG CARPETING ON THE CEILING? IF YOU GET THE HOUSE YOU'LL HAVE TO SEND BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES