Monday, November 3, 2008

Anticipation of camera shopping

No pictures for you today. Nope, none. No Halloween costume pizaz to show off, nothing. Want to know why? Because I wanted to make sure to have some for you all and I took my camera to the bar. Yep, that was dumb. It didn't come home with me because one of my co-workers (and I will find out who) decided to go through my pockets and relieve me of it. I feel sorry for them, really, I do. I can't imagine being at a point in my life where I would feel like I wanted or needed to go through my co-worker's pockets. Really though, I wish they would have just taken my cell phone and wallet. In the aftermath, I discovered that this was not their first strike. One other waitress had her purse stolen and a cook had his shoes stolen. Yes, I said shoes. A new pair of Nikes, apparently. He didn't want to get them all yucky while he was working in the kitchen, so he changed for his shift. And at the end of his shift, all gone. Pawn shops here I come......

In the meantime, I'm trying to see this as an opportunity to go shopping. It turns out I've gotten attached to having a camera and taking pictures. Now I just need to extend that to downloading them from the camera daily. Any camera recommendations?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That really sucks knowing that you work with someone you can't trust. I'm sorry that your camera got stolen.

As for the camera recomendations I really like my Cannon powershot that my dad handed down to me. Its really easy to download and upload pictures from. Paul and I have used it on all of our adventures.