Thursday, November 13, 2008

Perfectly Normal

You will all be thrilled to know that I am perfectly normal. My instructor informed us after last night's car crash scenario that it is 'perfectly normal' for students to be freaking out about being able to pass the exam at the end of the course at this halfway point. Great, makes me feel so much better. It's not the money or time investment that worries me, just the thought that I will fail and then I'll be somewhere in-between a helpful person in a backcountry emergency and totally helpless/possibly making it worse. Anybody up for some backcountry skiiing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mo,

I would love to join you for some backcountry skiing but I can't find my ski boots right now. I haven't cleaned out the garage enough yet.

mo said...

Somehow I think being a WFR is going to be a little bit like having a truck.....luckily I liked that too!