Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Selling Ice to Eskimos



I have no complaints about my job this week. I usually complain about how boring the projects I work on are, but not this week. This week I helped us win a project to sell ice to Eskimos. No, I'm not kidding. This is an awesome brake in what has otherwise been a slow recovery time.



Bear has been the most active household member of late. She watched Smokey put together the wooden motorcycle she is posing next to. And by help I mean chase pieces he dropped on the floor.


Smokey has probably displayed the second highest energy level during recovery. I think he is about to fall asleep and lose the laptop to the floor. I am amused that it looks like he is growing fishing poles out of the back of his head. Perhaps we've been watching too much tv.


And then there's the dogs. When they aren't at the dogpark this is what they like to do to make me feel guilty about not having a yard:


'I am so bored I can't even be bothered to chew on this bone.'



Please note that Percy is the bigger pill here. By laying in her kennel I feel like she's trying to tell me how she may as well be in dog jail.

No comments: