Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey Mom!

Are you keeping up with my blog? I thought I would just check and see. I did a little shopping for you. I know how much you like to shop and how much extra time you have on your hands and how many stores there are within 100 miles of your home. So I bought you a new coat. Online. And it's being shipped to your house. Er, your mailbox. So don't forget to check your mail. And you won't be surprised if you've been reading this. Don't worry, it's machine washable. I remember how many dry cleaners there aren't where you live. And I'm sure I get my dry cleaning genes from someone. My special trick goes like this: save up a few items to take to cleaners to make the trip worthwhile, finally remember to put items in truck, and remember to drop off, several weeks after they call me to tell me my stuff is clean remember to stop back in and pick up clothes, then I pay and attempt to leave without my clothes. Who do I get that from?

No comments: