Thursday, January 8, 2009

Simple Entertainment

Ah, winter, the time of year when it's possible for it to get too cold to go outside and play. The time when we turn our attention indoors, to.......our pets doing amusing things.







I swear this is not a picture of Tatonka about to take a dump on the living room floor. This is the point at which it has become less of a game for him and he is thinking that maybe a bag on his head is not such a good idea.







And this is him two seconds after I have freed him from the bag. He is nothing if not thoroughly obsessive about his food.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my coworkers and I have a good laugh over your pictures....

Samantha and Jasper found the bag of treats in my coat pocket the other day. They chewed a hole in the bag just big enough to get the treats out! These were just small bite size treats....