Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These shoes were made for running

These are my faithful Ryka running shoes. I ran my first marathon in them on the island last summer (2007) and they are all done. I also wore them for the first few months of waitressing at the sport's bar. Now they are going to hop in the box and be mailed down to Nike for recycling.



This is Frog (aka Not It, aka Christopher Robin), not Bazel, checking 0ut my shoes. he says they are stinky and he is glad to see them go. Doesn't he look a stupid amount like Bazel?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get another cat? Will Nike send you another pair of shoes for recycling them?

mo said...

Nike will not send me a new pair for free or even a discount, they just let me recycle shoes that they didn't make and hope I become a loyal customer.

I'll do a post about Frog.